Notifications
Clear all

Direction / Guidance !  

RSS

dreamer
(@dreamer)
17/06/2020 8:39 pm  

Hi everyone!

I'm really happy about being part of this community. I hope here we can learn from each other and together bring some value to this community.

I had this posted on my blog but then notified by the admin about forum feature which will makes the communication with you guys much easier... So let me give it a try;

actually what made me joining this community in the first place was the idea behind the psychedelic gnosis. My first time hearing this term, and after some search I realized that apparently here is where it has been used for the first time!

I had a bit of hard time to understand if this has something to do with legacy gnosticism, but As now I have a bit of view on the knowledge-base content I noticed here we are probably talking about something without any specific boundary or frame! This is really interesting cause as an explorer I always wanted to understand things out of frames and boxes; to put it in another words, to experience and perceive the truth free from interpretations.

So now I'm looking forwards to any sort of instruction or guidance from the members here on how I can learn and expand my knowledge in this area. We see many topics with broad spectrum in the knowlede-base which is good, but someone like me need to know where to start really 🙂

Gnostic Serpent
(@gnostic-serpent)
19/06/2020 3:14 pm  

Hi Dreamer,

Thanks for re-posting your blog post here in the forum. It is absolutely easier to interact using the forum platform. 🙂 

Posted by: @dreamer

I had a bit of hard time to understand if this has something to do with legacy gnosticism, but As now I have a bit of view on the knowledge-base content I noticed here we are probably talking about something without any specific boundary or frame! This is really interesting cause as an explorer I always wanted to understand things out of frames and boxes; to put it in another words, to experience and perceive the truth free from interpretations.

So now I'm looking forwards to any sort of instruction or guidance from the members here on how I can learn and expand my knowledge in this area. We see many topics with broad spectrum in the knowlede-base which is good, but someone like me need to know where to start really 🙂

You're right. The term "Psychedelic Gnosis" is something that has been coined by our community to explain our multidisciplinary approach toward the understanding the nature of consciousness and human psyche! You can read more to get a deeper view on it and how you can literally start with it if you want to utilize this multidisciplinary path. It all starts with the process of self-initiation. And by that, I mean to understand/experience the very fundamental principle governing our psyche complex. And to do this, there will be multiple ways of achieving it when it comes to different systems. As you already noticed, in our knowledge base we are covering the majority of well-known systems globally and as we continue we are aiming to enrich our library with more detailed knowledge and instructions in each system. But that doesn't mean one needs to learn all of them simultaneously.

To discipline your path, you only need to practice with one system at the time (Time: At least a course of 5-7 years). and of course you're free to have read on all of them simultaneously as far as you don't loose the focus on the system you've already chosen to practice with.

From the psychedelic gnosis point of view, you can even combine different systems after you find yourself an adept with one system so that you can customize with different modules from other systems. For instance, if you're a hermetic student, at some point you may like to utilize some Mantras , Mudras, Breathing techniques from Kundalini yoga. in other words, jumping to other systems in terms of practices, would only be beneficial when you a have already a relatively firm ground in one mystical system.

But getting back to your question:

someone like me need to know where to start really

Short answer: Wherever it feels right. trust your inner voice. Explore our knowledge base ( I recommend you to have a look into our Instagram posts as well) pick a system yourself to start with and then here the community members can help you with the process of self-initiation. We are all here to share and learn , thats the whole point of this community.

Have a magical summer solstice !

and good luck with your quest 😉

One Love

Shin

ReplyQuote
dreamer
(@dreamer)
22/06/2020 7:47 pm  
Hi Shin

Thanks for your response and the hints !
Posted by: @gnostic-serpent

To discipline your path, you only need to practice with one system at the time (Time: At least a course of 5-7 years). and of course you're free to have read on all of them simultaneously as far as you don't loose the focus on the system you've already chosen to practice with.

I think this is what I wanted to hear! apparently discipline is equally important as the system !?

Short answer: Wherever it feels right. trust your inner voice. Explore our knowledge base ( I recommend you to have a look into our Instagram posts as well) pick a system yourself to start with and then here the community members can help you with the process of self-initiation. We are all here to share and learn , thats the whole point of this community.

Great! I can try. Probably will come back with more questions 😆 

Out of curiosity, is the knowledge-base going to cover more than already existing systems? Who are the contributing members right now and who are the expected ones ?!

Sorry for too many questions 😊 couldn't find the answers anywhere else on the website.

ReplyQuote
Gnostic Serpent
(@gnostic-serpent)
25/06/2020 5:36 pm  

I think this is what I wanted to hear! apparently discipline is equally important as the system !?

If not more 🙂 Sometime I may even put more stress on the discipline! I think persistence is the key to the spiritual development. 

Great! I can try. Probably will come back with more questions 😆 

You're always welcome! The whole point of this community is to share and learn, so please don't ever hesitate!

Out of curiosity, is the knowledge-base going to cover more than already existing systems? Who are the contributing members right now and who are the expected ones ?!

Yes, the knowledge-base may grow even beyond the current framework but still in the same context.

Currently, only the members of the community can contribute to our knowledge-base. There is a submission request page where every member can upload their articles for submission. However, the articles then will be reviewed by our authors and admins in order to be added to our knowledge-base.

ReplyQuote
dreamer
(@dreamer)
28/06/2020 5:23 pm  

You're always welcome! The whole point of this community is to share and learn, so please don't ever hesitate!

Thank you so much! I definitely will 🙂

Currently, only the members of the community can contribute to our knowledge-base. There is a submission request page where every member can upload their articles for submission. However, the articles then will be reviewed by our authors and admins in order to be added to our knowledge-base.

Great. So does that means not all article would find their ways through? Is there any specific criteria you're looking into during the review. would like to know more in case I find myself able to contribute in the future! 🤓 

ReplyQuote
Share:
error: Content is protected !!