Join Us!
Recent Posts

Social Media

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Looking to start a church. Looking for suggestions.  

RSS

Christa
(@priestessc)
02/10/2020 6:36 am  

I am in the early stages of looking to start my spiritual based gnostic entheogen church. I have long studied the ways of the shaman and natural healing and feel it is my path to take. I plan on using all known entheogen's in religious sacraments as well as using other known Native rituals and healing techniques combined with kundalini yoga, sound healing, chakra alignment, reiki, massage, fire/drum circles, spiritual advice etc. I plan to host a 3 day weekend and so far I am hoping to found the church in Pennsylvania or Ohio. I am wondering how much you think a fair price to charge for all of the healing? Any type of activities that I can schedule in to help them connect to the Divine that you would suggest? I was planning on doing nature hikes, art, journaling, group therapy, light therapy, steam sauna, natural chemical free hot tub. I really want to help others connect to the light within themselves. I am also looking for members so if you are interested. But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Gnostic Serpent
(@gnostic-serpent)
03/10/2020 11:38 am  

Hey Christa,

Gnostic Entheogen Church! Sounds like a good combination.

I would like to hear more on how all that got started in your mind, if you don't mind elaborating more.

Posted by: @priestessc

Native rituals and healing techniques combined with kundalini yoga, sound healing, chakra alignment, reiki, massage, fire/drum circles, spiritual advice etc.

That would be a great combination.

all known entheogen's in religious sacraments

Would you like to share your plans on that? very curious!

I really want to help others connect to the light within themselves.

Big up to you and wish you the best on your journey! May the forces guide you through.

ReplyQuote
Share:
error: Content is protected !!