Reincarnation on Ps...

Notifications
Clear all

Reincarnation on Psychedelics

Hathor
(@hathor)
Topic starter  

Hello guys.Happy full moon in Aquarius.

I have kinda question about the reincarnation experience on psychedelics and I'd wonder if you share your experience with us if you've got any 🙂

dreamer
(@dreamer)

I'm not sure if I'm following you here 100%. What do you mean by reincarnation on psychedelics? Could you please elaborate more 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Hathor
(@hathor)
Topic starter  

@dreamer Yeah,sure... 😀 I mean an experience like observing yourself in another life, past or future as another entity on a psychedelic and through a time travelling...Not as a quick flashback or flashforward but a full experience as another being...

ReplyQuote
dreamer
(@dreamer)

@hathor I see! 😀 

Yes, I actually been through such experiences a lot on high doses of Psilocybin. Once I remember experiencing myself as a plant! Could feel the organic matter! it was whole another level of consciousness , whole another level of perception!

It was absolutely incredible! 

Howerver, I always had difficulty to categorize them as "reincarnation" ! As long as experiencing something through my own brain, in my own body! But maybe virtual recincarnation we could call them 😀 Idk!

Hathor liked
ReplyQuote
Hathor
(@hathor)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @dreamer

@hathor I see! 😀 

Yes, I actually been through such experiences a lot on high doses of Psilocybin. Once I remember experiencing myself as a plant! Could feel the organic matter! it was whole another level of consciousness , whole another level of perception!

It was absolutely incredible! 

Howerver, I always had difficulty to categorize them as "reincarnation" ! As long as experiencing something through my own brain, in my own body! But maybe virtual recincarnation we could call them 😀 Idk!

Such a wonderful experience!...Yeah, but in my view there's nothing more real than the thing you're experiencing at that very moment. It feels like the understanding of your subatomic level in a non linear way and through a substance, however in most of my psychedelic experiences I've felt that the substance is experiencing itself through me and I'm the medium 😀 

ReplyQuote
Immortal
(@immortal)
New Member Registered

Posted by: @hathor

It feels like the understanding of your subatomic level in a non linear way and through a substance

This reminds me of the following text from the book Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby:

"People use different techniques in different places to gain access to knowledge of the vital 
principle. In their visions shamans manage to take their consciousness down to the molecular 
level. This is precisely what Reichel-Dolmatoff describes, in his running commentary into the 
tape recorder of his own ayahuasca-induced visions 
The distance between molecular biology and 
shamanism/mythology was an optical illusion produced by the rational gaze that separates 
things ahead of time, and as objectivism fails to objectify its objectifying relationship, it also 
finds it difficult to consider its resuppositions. 

😀Highly recommend this book! Many nice perspective to the nature of shamanism and psychedelic experience revolving around the mystery of DNA.

Hathor liked
ReplyQuote
Hathor
(@hathor)
Topic starter  

@immortal Nice 😊 ...So I better put this book on my "First read" list, since I've got many 🤪 

Thank you so much

ReplyQuote
Share:
error: Content is protected !!