Notifications
Clear all

Upgrade  

RSS

MS
 MS
(@ms)
14/07/2020 6:53 pm  

Using montra method inorder to equalize the third stage of consciouseness(1-Physical 2-Mental 3-soul) together and make a combination of consciousness to upgrading to seventh stage in deep heart of atoms(unconditional quantom memory without localization progress*what im calling it*) and download or import intelligence from subconscious to conscious and grow infinite eternity . Now i realize there is a logical paradox in this situation that might need to pay high price could include losing physical life and the other hand or word what if these all unlogical matters ! What will be the next move ? Do i need to trust my subconscious patterns and this makes lots of whys and questions ? 

dreamer
(@dreamer)
22/07/2020 12:12 pm  
Posted by: @ms

Using montra method inorder to equalize the third stage of consciouseness(1-Physical 2-Mental 3-soul) together and make a combination of consciousness to upgrading to seventh stage in deep heart of atoms(unconditional quantom memory without localization progress*what im calling it*) and download or import intelligence from subconscious to conscious and grow infinite eternity .

This sounds really interesting ! However, can't really distinguish what system you are working with, sounds scientific and metaphysical at the same time 🙂 I would be more than happy to hear more about your practices.

Now i realize there is a logical paradox in this situation that might need to pay high price could include losing physical life and the other hand or word what if these all unlogical matters ! What will be the next move ? Do i need to trust my subconscious patterns and this makes lots of whys and questions ? 

I think this should be somehow related to metamorphosis or transmutation process which I've been reading about recently. So now Im wondering how have you been unfolding these patterns so far? I mean how were you trusting the patterns and what was the outcome for you so far ?

MS liked
ReplyQuote
Gnostic Serpent
(@gnostic-serpent)
04/08/2020 8:17 pm  

Using montra method inorder to equalize the third stage of consciouseness(1-Physical 2-Mental 3-soul) together and make a combination of consciousness to upgrading to seventh stage in deep heart of atoms(unconditional quantom memory without localization progress*what im calling it*) and download or import intelligence from subconscious to conscious and grow infinite eternity . Now i realize there is a logical paradox in this situation that might need to pay high price could include losing physical life and the other hand or word what if these all unlogical matters ! What will be the next move ? Do i need to trust my subconscious patterns and this makes lots of whys and questions ? 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm Trying to answer your question, but I would like to start with a very famous from  John C. Lily:

"In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended."

A very common thing which happens to people seeking the spiritual path is becoming alienated about the vastness of their spirit at some points. As one pursues the spiritual journey, one may face limitless weirdness in one's experience which could often frightens him/her and even sometimes make them to put a step back and give up on their exercises. This has always been the case on any spiritual path be it Yoga or ceremonial magick. The only reason is that we have been so disconnected from vastness of our spirit, that if we get a glance of it, our Ego convince us that we're loosing our mind :-). In order to be able of trusting your path and avoiding any unwanted imports both from above & below, one needs to strengthen his/her aura regularly both with prana (In form of knowledge & Energy). There are different methods to achieve this.

But to continue the discussion I would like to ask you about the system which you're working with and also for how long have you been pursuing this path ?

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Gnostic Serpent

ReplyQuote
MS
 MS
(@ms)
05/08/2020 8:37 pm  

@gnostic-serpent

Hello Dear 

In my life journey i always try to experience lots of matters/coincidence/changes ... and life styles . I was born in a very hard religious society that against the most freedom and i never corporate with its chaotic system and it cost me almost everything out of me . I always listen to my heart(that i can realize it now as my subconscious voice) that lead me in my life pathway through now im talking to you . Around me there are lots of bad thing(you know what i mean) and i never ever let them come in side and influenced my bodies and i always know there is something inside me that could change everything into light even the darkest ones and as i remember at least im trying to avoid but you know as a human i have made some mistake too in exploring myself in my own way and my red circle was jus Not to harm any creature .
About 4 months ago i started in deep meditating in a specific way that every day in almost same time 10days before full moon going up a mountain and sit on the edge and meditate with imagination of a mantra(equalize my soul-body-mind to access my under DNA or quantum codes to repair and upgrade consciousness ) in some shapes that was completely unconscious , 3day to full moon i order for upgrade and reinforce these three waves at very same time and every 3days the uncontrolled tears coming and i thought i was flying by air near between moon and sun in a three part bodies , then at night i was in my sleeping mat and doing the same meditation in horizontal status and aware of my 6 breath per minute(in these process my third eye was under pressure) then something happen that i couldnt feel my hand/ my throats and then almost whole body it feels like im losing my physical body and i was going too far like being among the stars and it was also an extraordinary and wonderful experience and also a scary and terrifying one , after that everything changed and all my senses were too loud and pain in my body my back my hand and everything was confused and it was really hard for me to understand the situation and you know i went to a physic doctor and he gave me some short term pils for a month and nothing much change(that happen was more powerful than these pills) then my inner voice lead me to yoga and those symptoms are gone now , i start yoga and light meditation with out mantra this time and its better but i feel somethings are changing again like burning my back skin and some short toloratable headaches and some random electrical flashes and tiking my joints ... nowaday i feel better and more connected these daysan still listening to my inner master or voice or ... and that coinsidence happen in some of my unexpectional daily meditations when the energy speed up its running in my physic body and at some very especific points which you know the explanation consist of a special moment feels wwwoooowww that i cant express with words and its wonderful but different with that which i was talking about . 

ReplyQuote
MS
 MS
(@ms)
05/08/2020 8:56 pm  

@dreamer

Hello Dear Dreamer 

about three years ago i thought that i need to change my whole life and finding another way to explore my self and i didnt understand what is going on and one night when i finished one of my biggest chalenge that was my love life (you know my 7or more years girl and boy friends relation breaking up) everything changed and you know my past went so far from me and i got lost in Nothing and everything so i walk at nights talking to stars look like im insane and i lost my everything my pets my job my everything and i was so alone . When i sleep dreams comings to me like a real life and everything happen in some randome times and my inner voice when i talk to it doesnt answer me , it was so silence and it takes me to the silence too and i think the rest of my journey till now is in my instagram posts that you can abserve in abstact form of notes and images, thanks for your reply and questions that reminds me where these all stars and also i reply to my friend Gnostic respond to the same post here that you may find some of your answers in thoughts 💛✨🙏🏼  Instagram Id if it needs :  @mohammadsobhaniiii

ReplyQuote
Gnostic Serpent
(@gnostic-serpent)
10/08/2020 8:40 pm  

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us Mohammad!

Around me there are lots of bad thing(you know what i mean) and i never ever let them come in side and influenced my bodies and i always know there is something inside me that could change everything into light

I think this is the whole point, to be able of transforming unconscious into consciousness!

then something happen that i couldnt feel my hand/ my throats and then almost whole body it feels like im losing my physical body and i was going too far like being among the stars and it was also an extraordinary and wonderful experience and also a scary and terrifying one , after that everything changed and all my senses were too loud and pain in my body my back my hand and everything was confused

There seems to be a pranic rush throughout your sushumna, could be called also as kundalini rising but the intensity and depth of the experience of course depends on your chakras capacity and your state of consciousness! The things you were experiencing afterwards was just the afterglow I would say. Meaning that those pains are there all the time but you don't notice them in ordinary states of consciousness! The pain in the back was just because of the blockages on the way of Prana ascending through your chakras. The tears are just signifying the release of some of your emotional blocks comming from svadhisthana & sometimes Manipura.

but i feel somethings are changing again like burning my back skin and some short toloratable headaches and some random electrical flashes and tiking my joints

I suggest you to start with Pranayama & Asana! They will help you a lot with those pains and feelings. As I mentioned, these feelings are just coming out of some sort of resistance in the system. Pranayama & Asana will help you to easily get rid of those blocks after a while and they will also give you a better understanding about your body. The whole point with the Asanas is just to prepare the person for sitting in a right way and for a long time in meditation. And When it comes to Pranayama, I suggest you to start with Abdominal Breathing. If you would like to know more about the method, I suggest you to open a thread on Kundalini yoga section With the title " Abdominal Breathing" then we can discuss that further.

you know the explanation consist of a special moment feels wwwoooowww that i cant express with words and its wonderful but different with that which i was talking about . 

I know! no words could describe those moments of bliss 😉 

MS liked
ReplyQuote
MS
 MS
(@ms)
11/08/2020 9:19 am  

@gnostic-serpent

thanks for your time and yes you are right . Its been about 2mounth that i have been leaded to Hatha Yoga and start practicing Asanas and Pranamaya specially getting aware of the abdominal breathing in most of the time and also abserving the magition of Hatha and Kundalini Yogas combination so recently i start reading and learnig more about kundalini yoga by Swuami Shivanandas books and realize what was going on . Unfortunatley these days with this pandemic the classes are closed and its getting again on self study and i hope everyone attain there wishes in order to upgrade there consciousness . 

I wanna say about that 7grade of what i mentioned at the first of discussion i think the answers are comming from nowhere and nearly find out how to improve myself to achieve into that stage ✨💟☯️⚛️🙏🏼

ReplyQuote
dreamer
(@dreamer)
23/08/2020 6:44 pm  

@dreamer

Hello Dear Dreamer 

about three years ago i thought that i need to change my whole life and finding another way to explore my self and i didnt understand what is going on and one night when i finished one of my biggest chalenge that was my love life (you know my 7or more years girl and boy friends relation breaking up) everything changed and you know my past went so far from me and i got lost in Nothing and everything so i walk at nights talking to stars look like im insane and i lost my everything my pets my job my everything and i was so alone . When i sleep dreams comings to me like a real life and everything happen in some randome times and my inner voice when i talk to it doesnt answer me , it was so silence and it takes me to the silence too and i think the rest of my journey till now is in my instagram posts that you can abserve in abstact form of notes and images, thanks for your reply and questions that reminds me where these all stars and also i reply to my friend Gnostic respond to the same post here that you may find some of your answers in thoughts 💛✨🙏🏼

Thank you for sharing your journey with us! at some points it just reminding me about my own experience! It feels really great to see people on the same journey! helps alot...

Posted by: @gnostic-serpent

If you would like to know more about the method, I suggest you to open a thread on Kundalini yoga section With the title " Abdominal Breathing" then we can discuss that further.

That would be really great! I would wait a bit, and if no one opened up such a thread , I'll go for it. really eager to learn more on this abdominal breathing as I've heard about it's magic 🧐 

ReplyQuote
MS
 MS
(@ms)
24/08/2020 12:44 am  

@dreamer🙏🏼✨

ReplyQuote
Share:
error: Content is protected !!