Forum

abraxas, demon and ...

Notifications
Clear all

abraxas, demon and possession

Allan Frey
(@allanfrey)
Topic starter  

Well, maybe that gets a little too long but I promise I'll try to synthesize the information as much as possible.

It all starts a little over a year ago, when on July 14, 2020 I took some LSD at home for the first time, and since that day my life has never been the same. I feel that I have started to awaken spiritually, in a feeling close to the matrix that everyone here probably knows about.

Before that I was depressed, so much so that what motivated me to take LSD was just the desire for a new experience, not knowing that this would result in a spiritual life and in events as they happen to this day.

From LSD onwards things were unfolding in a very amazing way, and as much as I found it scary at the time, I felt like I was going down the rabbit hole and it felt like life finally made sense as I was called to my mission.

First I discovered Hermes Trimegistus, then Helena Blavatsy and Carl Jung, the latter being my favorite. Without realizing it, I was getting to know Gnosticism little by little and I marveled at it in a "my God, I always thought that" way. At the same time I was reinvigorating myself with the help of LSD, fixing things in my life, doing the internal reform that I needed to do.

When I entered Gnosticism I came across the idea that Yalbadoth was a bad god, so I wanted to know the Father God, The Creator and he introduced himself to me as Abraxas.

At first I was a little afraid to accept Abraxas as a god, but soon I got to know more about him from Jung himself and also Herman Hesse, and I was unlocking this limiting belief in relation to this divinity. I felt one with Christ when I was under the psychedelic effect and a friend of mine said she saw the serpent in me when we were under the influence together. Until then, so good.

Four months ago however, things started to get a bit hazy when I used an LSD at a rave and for the first time I didn't have a good experience. Being the first one, I was kind of bad but I soon let it go, after all, it can happen to everyone.

The following month, another bad experience. So I turned up a warning sign, and then I had another bad and heavy experience at a rave.
In this environment, people's conscience guided me to the following conclusion:

Abraxas is a demon that was draining my energy. It was like the trance music was literally exorcising the demon from me along with all that bad energy I gave off.

I left this experience very confused and decided to ignore it, I continued close to Abraxas, and then came the fourth time:

In this the information was clear: Abraxas is a devil, and there is only one God.

My energy was completely dirty, my thoughts didn't seem to be mine, and what I quoted from the snake was wrong. The snake literally seemed to be that trace of the devil that was inside me.

This last time there was this banner in place: Since then I have prayed to YHWH and renounced Abraxas, and it has definitely cleared my energy and brought my thoughts back to myself.

What do you think?

Hathor and Shin liked
dreamer
(@dreamer)
Eminent Member

Very Interesting! Can't reflect much about the Yaldaboath and will leave it to the rest of friends to comment on that but I can totally relate with the awakening through the LSD. Psychedelics, when used in the right set and setting, could be great help on the awakening journey!

But as I was reading your experience, I got the impression that you had much better experiences when you were experiencing this medicine at home and not in the rave! Have you ever tried to have another journey alone after all those non-pleasant ones?

ReplyQuote
Shin
 Shin
(@shin)
Active Member Registered

Thanks for sharing your experience here with us Allan!

Posted by: @allanfrey

First I discovered Hermes Trimegistus, then Helena Blavatsy and Carl Jung, the latter being my favorite.

Sounds like you have tapped on the right frequency buddy 😉

When I entered Gnosticism I came across the idea that Yalbadoth was a bad god, so I wanted to know the Father God, The Creator and he introduced himself to me as Abraxas.

Abraxas is a demon that was draining my energy. It was like the trance music was literally exorcising the demon from me along with all that bad energy I gave off.

True! Yaldaboath is the chief archon. It's usually being signified by a Lion-head serpent. I guess it somehow has a deep connection with the Zurvan. Zurvan was the chief Persian deity before the advent of Zoroastrianism and was associated with the axis mundi, or the centre of the world. In terms of planetary body, you can associate it to Saturn. As you have it well depicted on that beautiful backdrop!! Thats my favorite depiction of him, but never seen it in this color! Amazing. 

In Gnosticism in general, there is a hierarchical beings, or emanations, creating the cosmic body of the universe. The Yaldaboath is only one of these emanations which not only rules above the lower archons but also separates it from the higher ones. among modern analogies, I could somehow relate it to the Architect in the Matrix movie (If it helps to better understand it).

To get a better perspective about the whole Gnostic mythology, I highly recommend you to read this article on the community knowledgebase. 🙂

This last time there was this banner in place: Since then I have prayed to YHWH and renounced Abraxas, and it has definitely cleared my energy and brought my thoughts back to myself.

Very interesting to hear this experience. There is no doubt in the illuminating power of the magical tetragrammaton  ! This formula is the light manifesting. It shall illuminates 𓂀

Btw, Have you ever tried to look into Kabbalah?

Posted by: @dreamer

But as I was reading your experience, I got the impression that you had much better experiences when you were experiencing this medicine at home and not in the rave!

I think you have a point there 😉

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Shin

ReplyQuote
Allan Frey
(@allanfrey)
Topic starter  

this is the point. Over the first 7 months where all of this was happening I was retiring and life was amazing as much as bad things were happening overseas I knew I was on the right track.

The point is that in addition to these happenings at the rave, things started to happen on the street, at the gym, in places where I only smoked marijuana. Really, now with more time I can't not visualize as if there wasn't a very bad presence mixed with my energy.

I just wasn't in control of my thoughts, and it was like a bow shooting arrows at whoever was closest.

The point is that this more than reset me on my journey, because now I can't establish what's right and wrong, how to get back to things, but I can say: Moving away from Abraxas' energy and getting closer to YWHV is me. returning control.

I've had great experiences in a rave environment with trance, I always felt like trance was something truly sacred, like I said, things started to get weird in the last 4 months.

What about Abraxas? What do you say?

ReplyQuote
Shin
 Shin
(@shin)
Active Member Registered

I just wasn't in control of my thoughts, and it was like a bow shooting arrows at whoever was closest.

Different mythological archetypes, call them god & goddess etc., obviously carries different levels of unconscious/subconscious power and that's exactly why we humans been developing these psychical beings throughout the known history to use them in favor of our reality through many of our rituals. 

As the structure of our psyche at some level works with the planetary body of our solar system, to have control over your psyche implies to have control over the planetary body or the elements that are behind your unconscious and subconscious behaviors. Although speaking of "control" is indeed very abstract here and could be a confusing to the un-initiated mind. We explain this further under self-initiation process. 

but I can say: Moving away from Abraxas' energy and getting closer to YWHV is me. returning control.

The thing is, non of these archetypes are necessarily good or bad in nature, but depending on how they could influence our behaviors and decisions in the third dimension, then we can measure and label them. Probably you've been focusing way too much on the archetype itself instead of what you want to gain by focusing on it!

According to Vedic mythologies, there are different gods and goddesses associated with astral/celestial bodies of the universe. They are all functional and can serve you if you know how to use them - Rituals. No one would like to focus his everyday life on Goddess Kali of course! 😀 

Yes, I would say YHVH is absolutely a higher principle that could liberate you from inferior ones. However, don't consider it to be the ultimate truth. According to kabbalah, there is something called veils of negative existence which fabricates our reality, and within our reality, there are high-level principle like YHVH that rules beyond polarity. Which probably may not hold outside this fabricated universe 😉 

I've had great experiences in a rave environment with trance, I always felt like trance was something truly sacred, like I said, things started to get weird in the last 4 months.

It's all relative. The Trance is sacred, but the rave environment is not being treated sacred at all I would say. Thats why in ceremonial way, you go in the trance only in your temple! things can't go weird there, or if they go, you will clearly know why. 

Raves are good maybe for scratching the surface, but to expand one's experience and see how far the rabbit hole can go then one would  often need certain disciplines and deployments which would lead to initiation of higher principles in nature. Where one can actually learn about the art of alchemy/re-programing both on individual and collective levels. What the whole psychedelic revolution is trying to say and which is truly missed in today's rave culture to the best of my experience. 

What about Abraxas? What do you say?

A solar deity for sure. Read more about him here

He represents the generative force animating our solar system, obviously associated with the Sun. The Father!

I can relate him very much to Lord Shiva of Hinduism in nature. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
error: Content is protected !!